Old 01-20-2010, 07:54 AM

Default What other supplements should I take?

I currently use Whey Protein, USP Labs Recreate and am looking to add Creatine and or N.O. to my "Stack". What product do you recommend me using and also will these help to get lean muscle mass?
Old 03-09-2010, 05:39 AM
Banned

The most important thin is your passion and desire that how much you are willing to get it. if you want to gain the muscle then you need the consistency in your daily schedule . you should take advice from a physician .....
Old 04-26-2010, 10:55 AM

Many Whey Protein Shakes though simply do not taste very good - there is an omission to this - tremendous Nutrition Whey Protein Shake Mix has become the No.1 choice Protein Supplement simply because of its spectacular quality, simplified of mix and because unlike many others it tastes great as well and can be mixed with either skimmed milk or water depending upon your dietary needs.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:08 PM

I must be a little careful what I Am because I am lactose intolerant. I have had success just gnc mono before my workout. Also regular gnc whey I could be, but whey bolic 60 is a large protein and does not bother me. Other proteins, it seems they spend far too much sugar and lactose. Like creatine gnc, because they seem to be the lowest in sugar.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:53 PM

Eating nutrient-dense foods. Keep away the junk food and processed food, at least. These include the calories that your body does not use the best possible way, since their low in vitamins and minerals. Fresh food is the best way to proceed. I would recommend to eat small meals about every 3-4 hours to maintain insulin levels and support the physical and neural recovery.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:39 PM

Complete protein supplement, if you do not get enough complete protein diet, protein supplements can help.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:17 PM

Supplements are, without a doubt, one of the most important aspects of a bodybuilder's arsenal. It is perfectly fine to have an amazing workout routine. Almost everybody in Singapore and around the world takes health supplements of some kind. Some are great and some are worthless.We wellness doctors understand that the best leadership is by example, so we try our absolute best to “walk the walk,” if you will, and so I will let you know exactly what I do and take when it comes to supplements.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:20 AM

Default Hello

I currently use Whey Protein, and I am happy.