Old 01-21-2010, 04:46 AM

Default Bodybuilding diet around morning workouts

I've noticed that most diets/ nutrition is tailored around the afternoon workout instead of the morning workout. Is there any difference between the two and how would a diet (cutting or bulking) look like if a person is doing workouts in the morning?
Old 06-30-2010, 01:23 PM

Hi,

I would recommend you to have a serving of fats at 2-3 meals per day and only have simple carbs first thing in the morning and at breakfast and immediately following your workout. Actually, it's critical to have a post workout shake with whey protein and a simple carb like a banana. Bring it to the gym with you and have it while the sweat is still on your body.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:42 AM

I also agree that at morning time exercise is really good for weight loss and our health, This is my personal experiences If you do exercise at morning time it will help you to fast fat burning and also you will get perfect body shape.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:25 PM

Usually people associate the word diet with days of starvation and pain. However that is not the correct definition of a diet.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:34 AM

Well it's critical to have a mail workout agitate with whey protein and a straightforward carb like a banana. Bring it to the gym with you and have it while the sweat is still on your body.