NutriQuiz Forums

NutriQuiz Forums (http://www.nutriquiz.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dieting & Weightloss (http://www.nutriquiz.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   why do you diet and exercise? (http://www.nutriquiz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149)

burkeburt 09-28-2010 06:08 AM

A good physique is achieved with good planning. Exercise regularly. A fitness trainer provides a great help in getting the right amount of weight and mass art appropriate places. It also helps you with personalized plans. Go to the gym. Develop good physical health and home is very difficult. Planning is not enough alone. Organize yourself and the gym is important.

bobwilliam 10-21-2010 03:05 PM

I am regularly follow the exercise schedule and diet program daily. The reason is that due to my schedule I maintain the health and helps to increase the stamina and energy level.

seoconsultant 10-25-2010 10:45 AM

I seem to have more energy when you exercise and feel better in the morning that I can practice. It is good to have a routine use, is much more efficient and healthy if practiced on a daily basis.

moorepjennifer 10-27-2010 08:34 PM

When you exercise, work and tone your muscles. As more and more muscles, because exercise, even if it burns more fat than muscle weight fat. Therefore, through the development of the beginning, you will be more heavy weight, and then start small. I can imagine that if you stick to it, exercise your weight will begin to decline and eventually once your muscles have reached a peak, stop growing and continue to burn fat.

lakirarodricks 10-30-2010 06:47 AM

Do not make plans, but I do changes in how the food they eat. Instead of fries, eating raw carrots and other vegetables. I can eat that way gives me more energy and helps me feel better. Over the years I feel a sense of accomplishment I have done something great to help my future.

danielbrown 11-04-2010 04:58 PM

Well, to maintain the health and to require body in relevant shape then there is require exercise with its schedule and diet program. Diet is require to get the energy power and stamina. Another thing is that due to the diet person can get all the nutrition which is require to the body.

joneswotson 11-26-2010 05:43 AM

When you exercise, work and tone your muscles. As the muscles because the exercise, even if you burn more fat than muscle weight fat. Therefore, through the development of principles, which will be more trucks, then start slowly. I figure if you stick to it, the exercise of their weight begins to decrease and, finally, after peaking the muscle continues to grow and continue to burn fat.

jamalalthoff 11-27-2010 06:40 AM

I changes in how the food I eat. Instead of potato chips, I eat raw carrots and other vegetables. I eat this way because it gives me more energy and helps me feel better. With the year I like a sense of accomplishment I have done something great to help my future.

kevinedenmarg 11-28-2010 08:00 AM

Well, in my opinion foods are best way. Instead of potato chips, I eat raw carrots and other vegetables. I eat this way because it gives me more energy and helps me feel better. With the year I like a sense of accomplishment I have done something great to help my future.

joshrego 11-29-2010 04:47 AM

Maintaining a proper diet system and doing exercise daily keeps your body fit and strong.
This will keep you Active and energitic for whole day. you can do simple exercises like jogging, running, cycling, swimming etc., this will increase your blood circulation also.
you can also include green salad in your diet.