PDA

View Full Version : Dancing For Exercise

peytonbusch
03-23-2010, 06:06 AM
So far I have written a lot of articles on ballet dancing, aimed at ballet dancers. Did you know that ballet dancing or any other dancing is not a joy that can be shared by dancers alone? Anyone can dance, and most people surprise themselves once they find the right form of dance to suit their personalities at how much they can actually do and achieve.

Most people know that they have to exercise to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but it is getting motivated to exercise that is the difficult part. Exercise need not be boring, and if you can find something you are passionate about, you will enjoy exercising, and it won't be a chore anymore.

Ballet Dancing for Exercise:
If you are a highly disciplined person with a strong desire to get things just perfect, ballet dancing will be just the exercise form for you. A good ballet class that consists of a barre and centre, will exercise your entire body, and give you a sense of achievement at the end of your class. Your area should have various adult classes to choose from that will cater from beginners to advanced dancers. The important thing is to feel comfortable enough in class to be able to express yourself and lose yourself in the music.

Modern or Contemporary Dancing for Exercise:
Modern ballet or contemporary is a little less disciplined than classical ballet, but you will still need to work hard to get your technique right. The movements are slightly less stiff and more free and flowing. The music ranges from the classics to modern to rock, depending on the speed and type of exercise. A good class consisting of a barre routine, centre work and some floor work will give you an all over workout, while being a lot of fun. The class will move from fast and fun jazz to slow strengthening and stretching work on the floor, so it never gets boring.

robinhoods123
06-25-2010, 12:01 PM
I believe that dancing would be the easiest and most fun way to lose weight, this is due to the simple fact that you can do it anywhere and anytime and it just will not feel like work. An important factor to remember though is do not drink because all your dancing would have gone to waste.

rogerjeny
06-29-2010, 09:36 AM
If you are dancing with exercise then it is really nice with these you can lose your weight and with these you can also maintain your health and life style and also with these you can enjoy ant time at any where .

jonyroger
07-23-2010, 05:24 AM
I believe that dance should be the easiest and most fun way to lose weight, this is simply because you can do it anytime and anywhere, he just does not seem to work. An important factor to remember, however, do not drink, because all the dancing would be wasted.

hannyflow
07-26-2010, 11:58 AM
Dancing is not just fun and a great way to socialize and interact with people, but also a good way to stay physically fit. Exercise should not be total drudgery, especially when you can dance your way to health. Dance is constant movement, covering everything from cardio and strength of balance and control. Dancing weight loss and is a great way for people of all ages to learn and stay in shape.

calatheamartinez
08-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Dancing is not just fun and a great way to socialize and interact with people, but also a good way to stay physically fit. I think that dancing should be the easiest and funniest way to lose weight, simply because you can do any time and anywhere, it seems simply not working. If you dance with exercise, then it is really nice with them, you can lose weight with them.

radleywotson
09-03-2010, 05:45 AM
I think that dancing would be the easiest and funniest way to lose weight, it is due to the fact that you can do it anywhere and any time and it just will not feel like working . An important factor to remember, however, does not drink, because all of your dances have been unsuccessful.

johnrembo09
09-06-2010, 07:43 PM
I like your post about Dancing for exercise. It is very helpful and interesting for every one. Every one can share their thoughts about this topic. According to me i think that Dancing is convenient. Forget about expensive equipment or workout clothes.

narkissajohn
09-15-2010, 06:45 PM
As per my experience dance is best way to exercise and dance is an effective method of burning calories. and your information is really increase my knowledge. I hope you send more information like this.

princedlight
09-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Dancing is the Very good exercise .It seems that many of your body. Be sure to dance at different levels low crouch as low. I would do in 10 minutes then pause for 2 minutes then 10 again until you arrive at 30 minutes you are beginner. Make it your goal to reach 30 minutes without stopping. Regarding the songs are songs hip hop songs to dance very good.

simoncolias
09-20-2010, 09:55 AM
I love watching dance. The word primitive art so beautiful One day I went to a convention and there were some dancers go into the crowd. One stayed with me and asked me to dance with her. Yes right. She was so soft that it almost seemed that was broken and I was so broke he could inflexible. It was a great artist and very sensual. What an incredible form of self expression and beauty.

rashidrayenz
10-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Several leading research centers touted the benefits of physical fitness, social dance. For example, the Mayo Clinic report is not only a great fun to dance and socialize, but also provides many health benefits that way. Dance 30 minutes continuously, and you 200-400 calories, walking, swimming or cycling will be the same as the bum.

alphonsoalva
10-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Dancing is an good exercise and the perfect example to exercise your entire body like from head up to your legs that includes hand,stomach,face,chest etc.....

cube12ic
10-25-2010, 05:33 AM
I think that dancing would be the easiest and funniest way to lose weight, it is due to the fact that you can do it anywhere and any time and it just will not feel like working . An important factor to remember, however, does not drink, because all of your dances have been unsuccessful.

kevinjones
10-25-2010, 09:01 AM
Several leading research centers have touted the physical fitness benefits of social dancing. If weight loss is a priority, choose a belly-dancing teacher who keeps you moving continuously throughout the class. In addition, dancing relieves tension and stress, improves your mood and serves as an outlet for your creativity.

alvinmory
10-26-2010, 12:41 PM
I will try a belly dancing next week! I agree that to lose weight, you need to build cardio to burn fat and muscle and belly dancing, without even a difficult class, he can not. But it seems like a great compliment to an exercise regime to give life.I also have pain in lower back and all that limbers in this area really helps me feel better and function better.

deanherald
10-28-2010, 02:29 PM
Dancing is not only fun and a great way to blend into society and mingle But it is also a great way to stay fit in the body. Exercise is not necessarily the most tedious task, especially when you can dance your way to health.

lakirarodricks
10-29-2010, 06:57 AM
I believe that dance should be the easiest and most convenient way to lose weight, this is simply because it can be done anytime, anywhere, just do not seem to work. An important factor to remember, however, do not drink, because all the dancing would be wasted.

danielbrown
11-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Well, it is an interesting to knew about the dancing exercise. I like to do the dancing as the exercise. But by your stuff I can knew the new idea as the dancing aerobics. I am really appreciated for your valuable information.

ronnyjack9
11-14-2010, 06:46 AM
Several leading research centers touted the benefits of physical fitness, social dance. Dancing is also a good way to unwind. People to relax and relieve the pressure of daily business and operations may be trying to find the stresses.Recovering dancing. Prescribed exercise and physical therapy often are a part of the movement.

juliaanthen
11-15-2010, 04:09 AM
I believe that dance should be the easiest and most fun way to lose weight is because you can do anywhere at any time, and just do not seem to work. Dance is also a good exercise it make active and flexible through out the day. No need to dance in same style in everyday.

rusty_theron11
11-16-2010, 06:43 AM
WOW!!
New Dancing Exercise it is Two in one. You can dance as well as Exercise. I do different type of Exercise but not do so that type of things.

charlesewa
11-18-2010, 05:05 AM
I like dancing.Dancing exercise better for health.I think that dance would be fun and easy way to lose weight is because you can do anywhere at any time and simply do not feel like working.

jonesboon
11-19-2010, 10:12 AM
I think that dance would be fun and easy way to lose weight is because you can do anywhere at any time and simply do not feel like working. An important factor to remember, however, does not drink, because all the dances have been unsuccessful.

sshaunwatson
11-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Dancing is one of the part of exercise.it would gives the health benefits like in stress and relaxing pressures of other work.there are several type of dancing as a exercises like Zumba,Salsa Dancing,Belly Dancing,Aerobics and so on.

alvinkardy
11-25-2010, 10:47 PM
Dancing days are good training for our match body.Dancing not just fun and a great way to socialize, mix and mingle, but also a great way to stay physically fit.Belly-dance kind of dance can be a good training to lose weight. In fact, you can burn calories as belly-dancing so much that can walk, swim or drive bike.If looking for a great way to stay in shape and tired of going to the gym or running and then try to get some dance training .

lovelinebarbosa
11-26-2010, 06:18 PM
If you are dancing with the purpose for which is really nice for them you can lose weight and can also maintain your health and lifestyle and also you can enjoy these times where every ant.

arnoldatwater
11-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Dance is an art form that generally refers to movement of the body, usually rhythmic and to music, used as a form of expression, social interaction or presented in a spiritual or performance setting.Dancing is not only fun and a great way to socialize, mix, and mingle, but it's also a good way to stay physically fit.Dancing is constant movement, and it covers everything from cardio and strength training to balance and control.It helps you burn those calories away, while improving your stamina.

archibaldpoul
11-29-2010, 08:02 PM
Dancing is fun and the only society in the best way to deal with, but not mix, it is also a good way to stay physically fit. The exercises are useful, health.Dancing if you can dance your way, especially not to be complete drudgery. Please forget about expensive clothing and training equipment. All you need is a willingness to have fun with your body.

bra12vo
12-16-2010, 05:58 AM
"You don't have to go someplace special to do it," she says. "You can do it anywhere--at home. No special equipment is needed other than inspiring, motivating music that you can dance passionately to and let yourself go. If you're uninhibited, you'll burn more calories. And if you're at home, you're bound to be less inhibited."

Mitchell_Symonds66
12-25-2010, 07:41 AM
This is a nice post about dancing for exercise and it is very informative who interested in to lose weight because i think dancing is the best way to lose weight and it is best exercise for body. In dance every part of body is moving.

hashmimugal
01-31-2011, 03:15 PM
Dancing is a great way for people of all ages to get and stay in shape. Besides being fun, dancing has many positive health benefits.I dance regularly for half an hour.:)

jannet
05-24-2011, 10:26 AM
Well this is due to the straightforward detail that you can manage it any location and anytime and it just will not seem like work. An significant component to recall though is manage not drink because all your promenading would have gone to waste.