PDA

View Full Version : Still got a belly!

Green-Moo
02-22-2008, 08:48 PM
My partner does allot of physical work on a daily basis and eats fairly healthily yet is still developing a bit of a spare tyre which has been creeping up on him over the last 18 months. Neither of us are really into going down to the gym, but he'd like to shift it. Any suggestions that might help with this particular area?

SageMother
02-23-2008, 10:08 PM
My partner does allot of physical work on a daily basis and eats fairly healthily yet is still developing a bit of a spare tyre which has been creeping up on him over the last 18 months. Neither of us are really into going down to the gym, but he'd like to shift it. Any suggestions that might help with this particular area?

Sometimes, cutting out sugar will get rid of a belly. If he does that and the two of you take up walking on a regular basis I bet his belly shrinks with little effort. At least it is cheaper than paying for a gym membership!

tater03
02-24-2008, 07:53 PM
Sit ups is what has helped my hubby. Walking is also a good alternative. It will help to burn those extra calories. Personally I think the stomach area is the hardest one.

Bevan
10-14-2009, 11:28 AM
Hey...
People are becoming very conscious of their weight, finding ways to control and reduce weight has become something to talk about.Obesity is a global problem that people are worried about; they are in search of various ways to overcome, like Regular exercise, balanced diet, food supplements and diet pills are some of the ways to fight excessive weight.These days, herbal diet pills are popular for weight loss in addition to traditional ways of diet and exercise.