PDA

View Full Version : What made you want to lose weight?

Calypso
02-20-2008, 03:11 AM
What motivated you all to make the decision to lose weight? For me it was travel. I love taking trips, but the extra weight was making it hard for me to get around. I went on an Alaskan cruise last summer and couldn't go on some of the tours I wanted because I couldn't do the walking that was required. I hate feeling limited that way, so I decided it was time to get serious about my diet.

Liza
02-20-2008, 12:34 PM
I had a aunt who was very fat and as a child I decided that I would do everything possible to avoid that weight. Plus the diseases that comes along with being fat.

riskey58
02-20-2008, 11:17 PM
I was always thin, but as I got older I find I eat less but weigh more then I ever did. I want to lose weight so bad but it seems so hard now.

MrsH
02-22-2008, 11:01 AM
I have been pretty thin too, but the last 5 years I have gained more then 20 pounds and that scares me a bit. I want to get back down 10 pounds and stay there.

JamesSmith
02-23-2009, 11:39 AM
I was a fat man and this hurts a lot when I meet a girl so I decided to loose weight and I succeed.

Jamesweb
05-28-2009, 05:57 AM
Many people suffer from weight problems. Doctors recommend that if you are overweight you can help to reduce your risk of many diseases by losing weight. Whether you need to lose a little weight or more you can find the best way to lose weight. There are many methods of losing weight available. With so many choices it can be difficult and confusing to decide on the right one. Many weight loss methods are unsafe and should not be used for any length of time

Bevan
10-15-2009, 06:47 AM
The best vitamins nutrition supplements cannot be the one-a-day type and the reason is simple. One tablet cannot hold all that's needed in necessary quantity as it would be way too large to swallow. One-a-day vitamins are probably a waste of money as studies have shown. When trying to design your own supplement plan, however, it's easy to end up with a dozen or more individual substances to take daily, which is both a hassle and costly.

Shawn S
01-21-2010, 04:58 AM
A healthy weight loss diet is the perfect solution to the health problem. I think health weight loss diet involves proper nutrition and regular exercise.

Fast ways to lose weight (http://howtodietandloseweight.com)

shane90
02-02-2010, 12:30 PM
After morning serving of food, make water your prime drink. At morning serving of food, proceed ahead and drink orange juice. But all through remainder of the day, aim on water rather than of juice extract or soda. The mean American consumes an additional 245 calories a day from supple drinks. That's almost 90,000 calories a year -- or 25 pounds! And study displays that regardless of the calories, sugary beverages don't initiate a sense of fullness the way that nourishment does.

alexjoan
03-05-2010, 10:29 AM
I watched the scale go up and up and up and up and up, until it reached 150..that was the biggest I have been in long time,
And I took control and said no more.....
For me it wasn't all about losing weight it was about, getting healthy. and fit, I used to get winded walking up the stairs.
Now I work out 6-7 days a week, and love every minute of it.
________
Vermont Medical Marijuana Dispensary (http://vermont.dispensaries.org/)

shane90
03-05-2010, 10:52 AM
The human body is constructed for survival and when we obtain too couple of calories and not sufficient water, we can really close down our metabolism to a issue where you will not set alight fat and shop water. So, you will not misplace heaviness, but you could gain heaviness by the expanded water retention.

Ana72
03-11-2010, 07:51 PM
When I’ve started to look so obese and when my belly started to look big. I’m very conscious when it comes to my body, I make it to the point that I won’t look horrible to my friends and family that is why I’ve decided to take a diet treatment for myself though I sometimes forget to limit my meal. I regularly take my daily exercise and fruits everyday. I enjoy being fit now! Have a nice day!

robinhoods123
06-25-2010, 11:48 AM
his means different things to different people so it's good to flesh this one out for yourself. Looking good may mean you want to wear a shirt tucked in with a belt, or you want to get into your smaller, more stylish clothes.

princecarspian
07-24-2010, 11:14 AM
To lose the weight . The right way is to do meditation.diet , and do regular exercise . The never eat high calories food . I think if you do this thing it may reduce your weight .

princeknight11
08-31-2010, 04:54 PM
I want to lose the weight because Even if I would appear normal clothing size, and I hate not beign able to run, and worry about all the flab jiggling when I did run.

earlycoyle
09-15-2010, 06:53 AM
If you don't loose your weight then you have to face many problems. Many friends tease you more and more. You didn't make your personality. I think this two thing is enough for loosing a weight.

narkissajohn
09-15-2010, 06:42 PM
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Whenever you feel hungry drink fluid to finish your appetite.
3. Drink green tea.
4. Eat more green vegetables and fruits rather than junk food.
5. Sleep well and practice regular exercise.

princedlight
09-16-2010, 05:56 PM
I want to look good and fitted and some of my pant is too fitted to me. That why I want to lose the weight .

stanelyshane
09-25-2010, 12:17 PM
To loss the weight there is require to do the exercise which is comfort to you otherwise you can not follow the schedule of the exercise with excitement. Another thing is that there is require to control on the fast food. It is mandatory to follow the diet program.

princewest13
09-27-2010, 05:03 PM
You should do High Intensity Interval Training for 30 mins. Warm-up on 4.0 speed for six mins, which is a nice walking speed. Run at 6.5 speed for 1 minute starting at the 6 min mark. Then walk on 4.5 speed for two mins. Do this til you reach the 25 min mark and cool down for 5 mins.

burkeburt
09-28-2010, 06:12 AM
I felt helpless and aimless and did not know what to do in life. In my desperation to find some kind of objective, I decided to lose weight. That's what made me really want to lose weight. And it's kind of fun that I had suffered from years of people making comments just my size, and that the comments did not mean anything to me. It seems so obvious, but my revelation when I realized I had to do it for me. None of my family or my friends or stupid idiotic comments made. It helped me understand how I had been negligent over the years.

smithpeter
09-29-2010, 12:07 PM
Eat a diet food with lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.If you need to lose weight, choose a well balanced diet food such as Weight Watchers, rather than a fad diet.Use low-fat milk-dairy products in eating. Mostly eat fruits and vegetables that are currently available in-season. In lose weight you can not eat calories, saturated fats, cholesterol, sodium, and sugar. Daily maintain a physical activity that achieves fitness and balances energy expenditure with calorie intake.

Indyartist
09-30-2010, 01:08 AM
What motivated you all to make the decision to lose weight? For me it was travel. I love taking trips, but the extra weight was making it hard for me to get around. I went on an Alaskan cruise last summer and couldn't go on some of the tours I wanted because I couldn't do the walking that was required. I hate feeling limited that way, so I decided it was time to get serious about my diet.

I think what really made me want to lose weight was high school and college. I was tired of being "the fat kid" in school, so I started exercising and I checked out healthytrim.com (http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-do-healthy-trim-pills-cost) and a few other weight loss programs.

alphonsoalva
10-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Mine motivation is my wife you really support me when i am so fat that i can't sit and stand properly without any help and diet so worst that i can eat 10 people food..With mine support i have join Weight losing program and now we can enjoy our normal life.....

bobwilliam
10-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Well to loss the weight there is require to follow the below steps, I follow it regularly:

(1) Avoid the fast food
(2) Avoid the stress, hyper tension, worries and so on
(3) Follow the exercise and diet schedule
(4) Drink plenty water
(5) Motivate yourself to maintain the health

seoconsultant
10-25-2010, 10:43 AM
The human body is designed to survive, and when you get too few calories and not enough water, we can really shut down our metabolism to a problem where you do not burn fat and store water. So do editor of gravity, but you can win the gravity of the fluid accumulation increased.

moorepjennifer
10-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Figure definitely does weigh more than fat, if you use physics the equation is density= mass/ volume so if you're saying that muscle is more dense and the volumes of fat and muscle are equal.... then density equals mass (because the volumes are canceled out) so if muscle is more dense it is heavier.

danielbrown
11-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Well to loss the weight there is require to follow the below steps:

(1) Avoid the fast food
(2) Avoid the stress, hyper tension, worries and so on
(3) Follow the exercise and diet schedule
(4) Drink plenty water
(5) Motivate yourself to maintain the health

rusty_theron11
11-06-2010, 06:30 AM
Following tip i use to reduce weight
1. Gym
2. Sports
3. Morning walk
4. Exercise
Whats about You??
:D

kevinchaapel
11-09-2010, 08:35 AM
It is one thing to look at this list and marvel at it’s size but in fact to make the biggest changes in your life you just have to make a couple small changes at a time in your life until life is where you want it to be.There are thousands of communities out there, so keep looking until you find the one that fits you. Fruits and vegetables are packed with beneficial fibers, vitamins and antioxidants. They fill up your stomach fast so you feel full earlier. They are also low in calories and helps to keep your calorie count low.

russell
11-24-2010, 05:47 AM
Healthy weight loss plan is one that takes care of the body and helps you lose weight in a balanced way, in a natural way to cut you, without being too hard on your body. The most effective combination, which can be reached from this is that diet and exercise.

alvinkardy
11-25-2010, 10:57 PM
I have always wanted to lose weight and I've always tried. I said to myself it will be a day when I stop eating all that bad food and become healthier, but never worked for me. Two days after I started eating healthy I would get stressed out about something and jam some unhealthy food in my mouth. i dont know how many times it has happened to me, but I know it's too many.i eventually want to stick something and be proud that I have done something I really wanted. I'm tired of going back to my unhealthy lifestyle.

joneswotson
11-26-2010, 05:31 AM
Eat a diet of foods with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables.If you need to lose weight, choose a well balanced diet like Weight Watchers diet, rather than a whim diet.Use milk dairy products low in fat in the diet subjects. In general, eating fruits and vegetables that are currently available during the season. In the weight loss that can not burn calories, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium and sugar.

arnoldatwater
11-26-2010, 11:07 PM
Yes, I want to lose my weight.Every week, I found myself answering a lot of problems, ranging from personal to universal, to the vast detail of cute.I really think a lot of people out there more concerned than they look weight was overweight.Losing health consequences, very simple, you have to set goals, persist them.Water is by far the best drink, you can, if you lose weight ideas.

jamalalthoff
11-27-2010, 06:43 AM
A plan healthy weight loss is one that takes care of your body and helps you lose weight on a balanced, natural way that you trim down without being too hard on your body. The most effective combination that can achieve this goal is to diet and exercise. A good indicator of a plan for healthy weight loss is one that involves both of these aspects.

kevinedenmarg
11-28-2010, 07:57 AM
Many weight loss methods are safe and should be used for any length of time. You need to lose some weight or more, you can find the best way to lose weight.
With so many choices can be difficult and confusing to decide on the right.

jimmycthomas
12-04-2010, 04:45 AM
The basic truth is: you can not lose weight if you burn more calories than you consume. To do this you must eat less, exercise more, or - ideally - do both. A weight loss plan will help to correct. Reduce the consumption of refined carbohydrates - cakes, cookies, crackers, sweets and candies. A healthy diet to lose weight this way is especially important if you are wondering how to lose belly. If you find it difficult to organize healthy meals that can help you lose weight, check out my favorite book of plans for weight loss.

Trophy20
12-14-2010, 10:52 AM
want to loose weight as - I want to be respected more, I want nicer clothes that i actually want,I want to feel better about myself have more confidence, I want to improve my appearance, I want people to see me as a person not a thing.

bra12vo
12-18-2010, 09:02 AM
No need to lost me weight i am already slim not smart yet

Hamaish
01-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Use low-fat milk-dairy products in eating. Mostly eat fruits and vegetables that are currently available in-season. In lose weight you can not eat calories, saturated fats, cholesterol, sodium, and sugar. Daily maintain a physical activity that achieves fitness and balances energy expenditure with calorie intake.

jannet
04-25-2012, 07:54 AM
Regular exercise
Take proper food diet
More drink water
Increase sleeping time

these are all important weight loss without any infection

lav.katherine
05-03-2012, 11:32 AM
obesity, fats bring lot of problem with it. so better is to stay normal and maintain your cholestrol level. obesity bring heart attacks mean haert diseases, breast cancer chances in women, leg and foot pain and problems.