PDA

View Full Version : Hiring Fitness Trainer

tater03
01-27-2008, 11:00 PM
'So has anyone on here ever hired a personal fitness trainer? I have a friend that has one but I have no clue what she pays this person but I bet that they don't come cheap.

SageMother
01-29-2008, 01:57 AM
I had a trainer but it wasn't for fitness. I was bodybuilding for a few years and a trainer is a huge help. You can bounce ideas for diet and lifting routines off someone who is aware of your goals, and you have a built in spotter when lifitng heavy.

MrsH
01-29-2008, 10:03 AM
It seems like a very good idea to have one, but as you mention it is probably not cheap. I used to go to a gym where they will give me a person responsible for me. He or she will give me a bunch of tests first, ask me questions about what I wanted to achieve and then they made my program. The program was then reviewed every 3 months. It worked great and it was not to expensive as I was a student at that time. Now I'm to busy..

baldmonkee
01-29-2008, 12:18 PM
It really depends on your goals and how much you know about fitness to begin with. If you are a workout rookie that's looking to maximize results in minimal time than a trainer could be very valuable and worth the expense

SageMother
01-29-2008, 03:57 PM
For most people, a little research on the internet could replace the personal trainer. There are no huge mysteries associated with general fitness training.

tater03
01-29-2008, 06:31 PM
Thanks, I can see how they would be of help to people that are into body building or are looking for a certain amount of progress in a certain amount of time. I am going to see if I can tiptoe around the subject and ask how much they are.

ammulu
01-30-2008, 02:40 AM
It might be helpful for few but I might not prefer a trainer and rather train myself on my own and don't rely on a trainer. It is more often the cost that I consider and feel it to be more important.

MrsH
01-30-2008, 10:34 AM
I guess it also depends on what your goals are. If you are say seriously overweight and a lazy person, it might be a good investment to have a trainer who 'kicks your butt' a bit...

Jewel
02-10-2008, 03:09 AM
I would much rather train on my own than with a personal trainer. I guess that it's just not for me, the cost seems a bit much for me when I could just look up some workouts on the internet along with instructional videos.

spirowilliam
07-27-2010, 03:47 PM
I have not hire the trainer because I already have join the gym which provide the trainer. And I follow its instruction for the exercises and diet regularly. It is comfortable and cheapest for me.

ainsleymorey
10-19-2010, 06:13 PM
Even i personally believes that every one should hire the personally trainer because he can guide you according to your requirements and the outcome of the result would be awesome in the shorter period of time......

cube12ic
10-26-2010, 04:36 AM
For most people, a little research on the internet could replace the personal trainer. There are no huge mysteries associated with general fitness training.

dain45yl
11-09-2010, 01:10 PM
It might be helpful for few but I might not prefer a trainer and rather train myself on my own and don't rely on a trainer. It is more often the cost that I consider and feel it to be more important.

locksmith
12-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Thanks For Suggestion hire fitness trainers. I want hire fitness trainer please send your friends any contact.

jannet
05-26-2011, 11:18 AM
I don't think that you need a trainer if your just trying to maintain your body fit and healthy , unless if your want to became a professional then you should hire a trainer...