PDA

View Full Version : Healthy recipies

MrsH
01-27-2008, 03:29 AM
Lets share our healthy recipies. I am becoming a better cook and I love to try new things. One of our favorites are home made pizza made of a wholemeal pita bread.

For 2 people:

1-2 wholemeal pita breads
1 jar of salsa (the one you normally use for chip dipping)
a handful of meatballs (handy if you have some leftovers)
a handful of shredded cheese.

spread salsa over the bread. Cut meat balls in two and sprinkle them over the bread. Top with cheese. Bake on 200 C for about 10 min (until cheese has melted)

If we have lots of salad we only make one pizza. You can vary to topping according to what you like. It taste great, its very quick to make and so much more healthy then take away pizza.

debrajean
01-27-2008, 10:33 AM
I saw this one in a magazine and it is delish! Strawberry flavored rice cakes with fat free cool whip spread over it and one juicy strawberry to top it off! Low calorie, sweet and fulfilling!

MrsH
02-09-2008, 01:38 AM
I hate fish. However I do know that I should eat it every once in a while. I did a search on the net for 'easy fish recipe' and found this one (http://www.goforyourlife.vic.gov.au/hav/recipes.nsf/Pages/Ben'sfishwitholivesandsun-driedtomatoes?OpenDocument&lifestage=everyone).

I cut out the olives as I'm not a fan and served with cous cous instead of salad. It was soo good. I never thought I would say that about anything fish, but this one really is.

ammulu
02-09-2008, 02:19 AM
I really like Asian recipes, some of which I feel are to be healthy. I am trying to avoid certain foods which are high in fat or carbs. I cannot really mention specific recipes as there are many to mention.

Lyndsey
02-09-2008, 03:10 PM
I have one I fall back on when I'm extremely busy and don't have time to think about cooking. I poach salmon in some olive oil, a sprinkiling of thyme and two bay leaves and I throw in a can of brown lentils.

shane90
02-19-2010, 07:03 AM
I have one I fall back on when I'm extremely busy and don't have time to think about cooking. I poach salmon in some olive oil, a sprinkiling of thyme and two bay leaves and I throw in a can of brown lentils.

Ingredients

8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
1/2 cup orange juice
4 apples, cored and sliced

Directions

Place the cream cheese on the counter to allow it to soften, about 5 minutes.

leosmith678
05-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Lets share our healthy recipies. I am becoming a better cook and I love to try new things. One of our favorites are home made pizza made of a wholemeal pita bread.

For 2 people:

1-2 wholemeal pita breads
1 jar of salsa (the one you normally use for chip dipping)
a handful of meatballs (handy if you have some leftovers)
a handful of shredded cheese.

spread salsa over the bread. Cut meat balls in two and sprinkle them over the bread. Top with cheese. Bake on 200 C for about 10 min (until cheese has melted)

If we have lots of salad we only make one pizza. You can vary to topping according to what you like. It taste great, its very quick to make and so much more healthy then take away pizza.
I am glad to find some who have interests like me. Your this pizza recipe is really wonderful. It watered my mouth. I would like to suggest you to use the mix sauce of tomato, garlic, ginger and green chillies.

kelvinwaugh
05-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Healthy recipe for healthy health is Sweet ginger tisane. Here I can write how make that recipe.

Ingredients

5 cups water
1/3 cup chopped fresh ginger
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
5 tablespoons dark honey
2 lemon, cut into 3 wedges

jackroger
06-30-2010, 06:42 AM
There are so many healthy recipe are available in the market but you have to create with own then you have to some thing tasty and healthy . Then lot many items you can do for these there are lots of suggestion can be required on the internet and it might be helpful for health .

ebonyraid
07-22-2010, 05:44 AM
The human heart works tirelessly. Do you apperceive in an boilerplate lifetime, the affection beats added than two and a bisected billion times, after anytime pausing to rest. Like a pumping machine, the affection provides the ability bare for life.

radleywotson
09-03-2010, 05:35 AM
Awesome share, Thanks, I have one I fall back on when I am busy and do not have time to think about cooking. I poach the salmon in a little olive oil, thyme and a sprinkling two bay leaves and I throw in a can of brown lentils.

johnrembo09
09-06-2010, 07:53 PM
I like your post about healthy recipes. Here i want to share my thought about it.

* Eating healthy can also help you stay healthy and avoid costly long term illnesses.
* Ask yourself if you are really hungry. You may really be thirsty, so try drinking a glass of water first. During a meal, stop eating before you feel full.
* Walk, bike or jog when going somewhere. Climb stairs instead of taking an escalator. Try to do something active for a total of 30 minutes every day.
* Eat a variety of nutrient-rich foods.
* Balance your food choices over time.

earlycoyle
09-15-2010, 06:50 AM
According to me all types of salads are very healthy. They provide all type of vitamins,calcium etc. Moreover there is no side effects also. I appreciate for your two recipe which is include salads.

adambision
09-17-2010, 10:57 AM
There are so many healthy recipes available on the market, but you need to create your own then there is something tasty and healthy. Then a lot many things can make a lot of these proposals can be obtained on the Internet and can be useful to health.

simoncolias
09-20-2010, 10:05 AM
I am dieting, so I watching my classics too. My advice, joined a d simple? delicious salad. You can add nuts, berries, salad dressings, sauces. My favorite and healthier? just lettuce, tomatoes, maybe when I want, and we just sprinkled Negar, tops maybe.

johnysmith0009
09-20-2010, 06:14 PM
It is very useful and interesting information for everyone. Everyone can share their thoughts on the subject. I really do not know what kind of information. Thanks for sharing such information.

Alicia23
10-11-2010, 09:22 AM
The roots of healthy recipes is under your control. The truth is that you are in full control of your eating habits. You decide if you want to cook healthy meals at home or in restaurants and if you use ingredients cooking healthier and less fattening foods.

seoconsultant
10-13-2010, 05:45 AM
There are so many healthy recipes available on the market, but you need to create your own then there is something tasty and healthy. Then a lot many things can make a lot of these proposals can be obtained on the Internet and can be useful to health.

stefanflemings
10-28-2010, 07:42 AM
The first full week of healthy dinner recipes, seven days of different meals your family will love!

1. Rice & Bean Burritos
2. Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
3. Baked Ziti with Mushrooms
4. BBQ Pork Tenderloin Kebabs
5. Hearty Clam Chowder
6. Beefy Deep Dish Pizza
7. Zesty Turkey Burgers

lakirarodricks
10-30-2010, 07:02 AM
I hate fish. However, I do not know what I should eat in a while. I did a search online easy recipe fish and found this. I cut the olives because I am not a fan of cous cous and served with a salad instead. E was soo good. I never thought to say that all fish, but this really is.

dain45yl
11-04-2010, 05:02 AM

jonathanhaze
11-10-2010, 02:35 PM
The salads are often served before the main course, but a well constructed salad can be served as a meal unto itself. Choose healthy ingredients like fruits and vegetables full of flavor for salads that are high in nutrition and low in calories.

rusty_theron11
11-16-2010, 06:53 AM
If you want to stay healthy than Eat following Recipes
1. Black Been Soap with Veggies
2. Colorful Edamame Salad
3. Chicken Caesar Salad

jjecsion
11-24-2010, 05:51 PM
i have a recipe that any one like. it is taken less time. material are as under.

1. rise
2. oil
3. water
4. salt
5. chilli

first boil the rise in hot water. 1 cup of rise and one cup of water. than after mix oil in rise. than mix salt and chilli. so simple. it is ready.try it.

joneswotson
11-26-2010, 05:32 AM

brayanfraser
11-29-2010, 04:58 PM
The Quick Mushroom Ragu It is a rich vegetable pasta makes a great addition to any meal or can easily stand alone entree. Cremini mushrooms add flavor so much. It is one of mt favourite and I like it most.

Trophy20
12-14-2010, 10:50 AM
The salads are often served before the main course, but a well constructed salad can be served as a meal unto itself. Choose healthy ingredients like fruits and vegetables full of flavor for salads that are high in nutrition and low in calories.

Hamaish
01-20-2011, 01:02 PM
I did a search online easy recipe fish and found this. I cut the olives because I am not a fan of cous cous and served with a salad instead. E was soo good. I never thought to say that all fish, but this really is.

kasrar28
01-30-2011, 06:33 PM
Thanks for sharing healthy recipies , i prefer fruits and oatmeal its really good to go with

Channing
05-12-2011, 08:37 AM
Hi MrsH,
Do you have any recipe of fat free pizza? I am on diet and couldn't resist pizza.
I will appreciate if you would share some fat free pizza.

lav.katherine
05-08-2012, 11:22 AM
I love to eat boil vegetables and stream meat. :DI think that is really good with salt and pepper on it to loose weight.