PDA

View Full Version : why do you diet and exercise?

MrsH
01-16-2008, 08:46 AM
Because you feel you should? Because you want to lose weight? Because you want to live more healthy?? What are your reasons?

I wanted to lose some weight and I have but still need to lose some more pounds. Right now though my focus is on living and eating more healthy. I want to be pregnant soon so I believe it is good to have started a healthy lifestyle before that happens.

baldmonkee
01-16-2008, 11:27 AM
I exercise because when I didn't I was run down, had less energy and didn't feel good about myself. When I'm exercising I feel more full of life, I seem to get sick less often and I look better

ammulu
01-17-2008, 04:53 AM
I exercise to get off the extra pounds that I gained in a while, but though I lose the weight still I would continue exercising because I want to be staying fit & healthy.

tater03
01-19-2008, 12:04 AM
I do it because I feel that when I do I have a lot more energy throughout the day. I actually can tell when I don't exercise because I get tired much more easily.

debrajean
01-20-2008, 10:21 PM
I actually enjoy exercising...I always have. I'm simply having a difficult time fitting it into my current work and home schedule.

3plus3
01-22-2008, 02:26 AM
When I do exercise it makes me feel better. I just don't seem to have the time lately though.

dreamr802
01-27-2008, 04:43 PM
I want to lose weight and be more confident. I want to be able to go shopping and not be embarassed. Those are my main reasons for dieting.

baldmonkee
01-27-2008, 10:08 PM
I actually enjoy exercising...I always have. I'm simply having a difficult time fitting it into my current work and home schedule.

that's one reason I forgot, I really enjoy my workouts as well. I feel they give me a lot of stress relief as well

fiona
01-28-2008, 05:36 AM
I do not do diets however I do food changes in the way that I eat. Instead of potato chips I will eat raw carrots and other vegetables. I eat this way as it gives me more energy and helps me to feel better. With exercise I like feeling a sense of accomplishment that I did something great to help my future.

Jewel
01-30-2008, 09:12 PM
I exercise and try to eat healthier because I want to feel better about my body. I am very thin, but I would like to have a more muscular body.

Liza
01-31-2008, 02:59 AM
I exercise because it energises me, calms me when I get easily flustered. I diet simply because I want to stay in a desired weight bracket and also to have a healthy lifestyle.

kelvinwaugh
05-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Through exercise we can improve our mood and health.Eating well is crucial if you are to maintain a suitable weight. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories.There are other benefits of a healthy diet. Food is an important part of many social events, and is a major way of connecting with other people.

rhod123
05-26-2010, 06:01 AM
I diet and exercise regularly because it keeps me fit and healthy. Due to the regular exercise i feel myself to be active and energetic throughout the day.

kevinpeter1
07-22-2010, 04:26 AM
Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed than you were before you worked out. Regular aerobic exercises, such as brisk walking, jogging, swimming, biking, dance and racquet sports are the best forms of exercise for lowering cholesterol levels and building a strong heart. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories.

ebonyraid
07-22-2010, 05:11 AM
There are so abounding diets to accept from these canicule that it's ambagious to apperceive which diet will plan best. Some dieters about-face from one diet to the next in the achievement that one will aftermath added weight loss. Most diets will aftermath weight accident and some will advice us lose it faster than others. However, what we all absolutely wish from a diet is the accident of fat food from the body. If you charge to chase a 1200 calorie diet yield a attending at the 5 diet samples below, they are just over 1200 calories each. The 1200 calorie diets were never acclimated on two afterwards canicule they were followed day by day again again afterwards day five. This was done to absolute any accessible absence in vitamins or minerals.

spirowilliam
07-27-2010, 03:34 PM
I prefer diet and exercise schedule regularly. The reason is that it keeps me fit, increase the concentration in my work, increase the ability if the work and main thing is that I sleep in deep.

princealway
08-02-2010, 06:12 PM
I do diet for to lose my weight . And exercise for keep my body feet and health . The both the things done by us is good for our health.

lgabrick
08-22-2010, 10:05 PM
I seem to have more energy when I exercise and always feel better on the mornings that I exercise. It is good to be in a routine of exercising, it is much more effective and healthy when practiced everyday.

stanelyshane
09-25-2010, 12:10 PM
Well, I want to enjoy life style and to enjoy healthy life style there is require to maintain the health and to maintain the health the best option is to follow the schedule of the exercise and diet program. Another thing is that there is also require to avoid the stress, depression and worries.

princewest13
09-27-2010, 05:04 PM
My trainer told me this is more effective than running at the same pace for one straight hour (or even half an hour). He says you burn more calories, fat, and tone your muscles. I burn about 500 calories, whereas when I jog at a regular pace for 45 minutes I only burn 360 calories.

burkeburt
09-28-2010, 06:08 AM
A good physique is achieved with good planning. Exercise regularly. A fitness trainer provides a great help in getting the right amount of weight and mass art appropriate places. It also helps you with personalized plans. Go to the gym. Develop good physical health and home is very difficult. Planning is not enough alone. Organize yourself and the gym is important.

bobwilliam
10-21-2010, 03:05 PM
I am regularly follow the exercise schedule and diet program daily. The reason is that due to my schedule I maintain the health and helps to increase the stamina and energy level.

seoconsultant
10-25-2010, 10:45 AM
I seem to have more energy when you exercise and feel better in the morning that I can practice. It is good to have a routine use, is much more efficient and healthy if practiced on a daily basis.

moorepjennifer
10-27-2010, 08:34 PM
When you exercise, work and tone your muscles. As more and more muscles, because exercise, even if it burns more fat than muscle weight fat. Therefore, through the development of the beginning, you will be more heavy weight, and then start small. I can imagine that if you stick to it, exercise your weight will begin to decline and eventually once your muscles have reached a peak, stop growing and continue to burn fat.

lakirarodricks
10-30-2010, 06:47 AM
Do not make plans, but I do changes in how the food they eat. Instead of fries, eating raw carrots and other vegetables. I can eat that way gives me more energy and helps me feel better. Over the years I feel a sense of accomplishment I have done something great to help my future.

danielbrown
11-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Well, to maintain the health and to require body in relevant shape then there is require exercise with its schedule and diet program. Diet is require to get the energy power and stamina. Another thing is that due to the diet person can get all the nutrition which is require to the body.

joneswotson
11-26-2010, 05:43 AM
When you exercise, work and tone your muscles. As the muscles because the exercise, even if you burn more fat than muscle weight fat. Therefore, through the development of principles, which will be more trucks, then start slowly. I figure if you stick to it, the exercise of their weight begins to decrease and, finally, after peaking the muscle continues to grow and continue to burn fat.

jamalalthoff
11-27-2010, 06:40 AM
I changes in how the food I eat. Instead of potato chips, I eat raw carrots and other vegetables. I eat this way because it gives me more energy and helps me feel better. With the year I like a sense of accomplishment I have done something great to help my future.

kevinedenmarg
11-28-2010, 08:00 AM
Well, in my opinion foods are best way. Instead of potato chips, I eat raw carrots and other vegetables. I eat this way because it gives me more energy and helps me feel better. With the year I like a sense of accomplishment I have done something great to help my future.

joshrego
11-29-2010, 04:47 AM
Maintaining a proper diet system and doing exercise daily keeps your body fit and strong.
This will keep you Active and energitic for whole day. you can do simple exercises like jogging, running, cycling, swimming etc., this will increase your blood circulation also.
you can also include green salad in your diet.

jmiran22
11-29-2010, 11:47 AM
I try to go for walk daily to maintain my health and to control my weight its best for you to control it before you have bad consequences

darkprince132
11-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Several studies have shown that stretching, they have been vulnerable. They are prepared by stretching the muscle fibre length, the following motion distortion, and that the instability. "You may run a pop-up, and then extended to the warm-up, if it is only after weight training your muscles stretching to wait."

Ben_Swann77
12-07-2010, 05:41 AM
I am doing only exercise not diet. Exercise good for health and it make me always perfect and healthy. In whole day i am energetic and sharp due to exercise.

Mitchell_Symonds66
12-21-2010, 06:30 AM
I am doing diet and exercise for healthy life. Diet and Exercise make me perfect and i enjoy life more and its help me in future.

Hamaish
01-20-2011, 01:00 PM
A fitness trainer provides a great help in getting the right amount of weight and mass art appropriate places. It also helps you with personalized plans. Go to the gym. Develop good physical health and home is very difficult. Planning is not enough alone. Organize yourself and the gym is important.

nvinita93
03-12-2011, 08:17 AM
There is no any specific diet and course of action.
I am used to take light and fiber foods and do healthy exercise at morning every day.

DCGonzalez
08-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Hi,

Because it makes you feel confident. This is so true for me. When I do my workout, I feel more confident about me and everything else!