PDA

View Full Version : Cabbage Diet

tater03
01-13-2008, 10:24 PM
I was wondering if this diet ever worked for anyone? It used to be so big when I was in highschool. Now it seems like it is making a comeback. My niece is talking about trying it. I just wish these fad diets would just go away all together.

lovetochat
01-14-2008, 10:06 PM
That brought back some memories, I haven't heard of anyone doing this for years. I didn't do it myself but I remember lots of people at school doing it - but not for long. Wasn't it originally designed for obese people to lose a lot of weight before an operation - but like all these things I don't think the weight stayed off without healthy eating afterwards.

MrsH
01-15-2008, 02:51 AM
NowI have an image in my head from an ad where a woman have her fridge filled to the brim with cabbage :D

Seriously I don't think this will work very well. The point is to just eat cabbage for some time right? If I tried to eat just cabbage for lets say 3 days. I would be really sick of cabbage for sure and I also believe I would overeat on all the 'good' stuff I missed out of as soon as I was back to normal eating, which probably would have lead to me gaining all the weight back (and some)

Maybe you should try to talk to your niece about healthy life change instead. And maybe you can do this together and also exercies together. Diet and exercise are much easier and more fun to do when you have someone to do it with.

tater03
01-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Thank you, I am going to talk to her about other options and what I have seen of this diet from years ago and how it didn't work for very long.

lovetochat
01-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Not just cabbage as I recall, it had to be cabbage soup. Apparantly it smells really really bad, and doesn't taste too great either! Maybe that is why people lose weight, because it puts them off of food??

Chris
01-17-2008, 12:30 AM
Cabbage is high in sulfur which comes out when cooked (overcooked, or cooked in a non-acidic solution) giving it that smell and brown color.

Cabbage is quite low in calories and high in fiber, but is otherwise relatively low in vitamins, atleast compared to other veggies.

debrajean
01-20-2008, 10:26 PM
I was wondering if this diet ever worked for anyone? It used to be so big when I was in highschool. Now it seems like it is making a comeback. My niece is talking about trying it. I just wish these fad diets would just go away all together.

This sounds absolutely horrid! I can't get past the smell of cabbage, much less eat it! If someone decided to eat this day in and day out, I'd think they might need to be committed.

3plus3
01-22-2008, 02:17 AM
Cabbage is yucky!!! I can not get past the smell. It reminds me of my grandma's trailer. ICK .

dreamr802
01-27-2008, 04:44 PM
I had done this diet a few years ago and I had gotten sick from it. It was to the point where my doctor told me to stop doing it, so I wouldn't suggest it for anyone.

fiona
01-28-2008, 05:44 AM
I have never done this diet and I know that I never will do it as I cannot stand the smell of cabbage and I do not think living off of one vegetable will get what one needs in order to lose weight.

emsy99
02-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Can't imagine so badly wanting to lose weight that I ould live off cabbage! yuk!

Liza
02-04-2008, 09:55 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but I came very close, even started buying the ingredients. I didn't go through with though, I decided I would have to stay home if I was going to have that much cabbage in my life :D , I couldn't get the time off from work.

rooshidavid
04-19-2010, 12:57 PM
It is really very good idea to have cabbage diet. Cabbage is very good for health and helps a lot in reducing body weight. Many people find it stinky or hates its taste. So i would be glad to advice you that you can boil the cabbage slightly and add lemon juice, salt and pepper powder in it. its very tasty and good for health.

grehamjones
05-18-2010, 09:42 AM
As per my experience Cabbage Soup Diet is the best diet.This is really very good for weight loss.It is a radical weight loss diet involving consumption of low-calorie cabbage soup for seven days. Usually considered a fad diet, Cabbage soup diet is meant for short-term weight-loss. The typical diet is said to reduce 4.5 kg of weight in a week's time, however, nutritional experts claim that it is almost impossible to lose that much fat within a week.

shane90
06-21-2010, 05:35 AM
I don't believe this will work very well. The issue is to just consume cabbage for some time right? If I endeavoured to consume just cabbage for permits state 3 days. I would be actually ill of cabbage for certain and I furthermore accept as factual I would overeat on all the 'good' stuff I missed out of when I was back to usual eating,

ebonyraid
07-22-2010, 05:17 AM
Remember: This diet should alone be followed for 7 canicule at a time, with at atomic two weeks in between.

1) Day One:
Fruit: Eat all of the bake-apple you wish (except bananas). Eat alone your soup and the bake-apple for the aboriginal day

2) Day Two:
Vegetables: Eat until you are blimp will all fresh, raw or adapted vegetables of your choice. Try to eat abounding blooming vegetables and break abroad from dry beans, peas and corn.

3) Day Three:
Mix Canicule One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. No Baked Potato.

4) Day Four:
Bananas and Brush Milk: Eat as abounding as eight bananas and alcohol as abounding glasses of brush milk as you would like on this day,

5) Day Five:
Beef And Tomatos: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six beginning tomtoes. Alcohol at atomic 6 to 8 glasses of baptize this day to ablution the uric acerbic from your body. Eat your soup at atomic already this day.

earlycoyle
09-15-2010, 06:59 AM
Eating different kinds of Cabbage like red cabbage which increase your intake of vitamin C and other important nutrients. If you do not enjoy this red cabbage then served with boiled or fried.

adambision
09-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Cabbage soup diet is the best diet.This loss.It is a really good weight is a radical weight loss diet, with consumption of cabbage soup low calorie for seven days. Generally considered a fad diet, cabbage soup diet is planned for the short-term weight loss. The typical diet is said to reduce the plenty weight a week, but nutrition experts say it is almost impossible to lose so much fat in one week.

noriorafu
09-27-2010, 10:17 AM
I too am on day 2 of diet. In fact, I really like soup. I added parsley, V-8 juice and garlic to it. day of vegetables today, and I am the bread shortage and something sweet. I am really looking forward to tonights baked potato.

burkeburt
09-28-2010, 06:29 AM
In today's world, there are millions of people who are overweight. Obesity is increasing and many people seek a way to lose unwanted pounds quickly. There are thousands of diets on the market today, one of the oldest, the cabbage soup diet. Claims made for the cabbage soup diet range from the ludicrous, that is fat cabbage soup itself has properties of engraving on the dubious..

smithpeter
09-29-2010, 12:06 PM
The Cabbage Soup Diet plan is personalized in any way. There are no recommendations about exercise, no behavioral tips, no advice on changing bad habits.The soup diet is based on a fat-burning soup that contains negligible calories. The more soup you eat more than you need to lose weight. It allows people to eat as much Cabbage Soup as they want each day, which should appeal to his diet.

alanwotson
10-08-2010, 10:07 AM
The diet of cabbage soup diet is a radical weight loss designed around high consumption of cabbage soup low in calories over time, seven days.the is the essence of the diet plan cabbage soup. Although the plan may seem simple and sound, after the letter is very difficult.

stevenson
10-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Dark green leafy cabbage is high in vitamin C as well as iron which make it a perfect food for anyone suffering from anemia.Cabbage also contains beta-carotene and potassium. As a member of the Brassica family, also contains plant substances such as glucosinolates which are proven to reduce cancer, especially cancer of the lung.

Alicia23
10-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Whether you are trying to lose weight quickly for a special occasion or you just want to get rid of those extra pounds, the Cabbage Soup Diet is right up your alley. But like many 7-day diet plans.

seoconsultant
10-13-2010, 05:46 AM
Maybe you should try talking to your niece on the healthy life is changed instead. And maybe you can do together and also exercise dates together. Diet and exercise are fun and much easier to do when you have someone to do it with.

albertcolin
10-13-2010, 10:42 AM
This is best for everyone. I am not sure about a diet of cabbage, but I know that a tomato soup with cabbage and one of my friends do to help you lose weight. Almost no calories and can eat almost as much as you want. I think most people cabbage is soft, which is declining. However, I really liked this soup. I thought on several occasions and have not had the opportunity to him. Even my daughter about 11, which was when she liked. I could not live well.

zee345
10-13-2010, 03:51 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but I came very close, even started buying the ingredients. I didn't go through with though, I decided I would have to stay home if I was going to have that much cabbage in my life , I couldn't get the time off from work.

dickerson
10-19-2010, 10:51 AM
It really nice to have a cabbage diet. Cabbage is a very good health, and greatly helps to reduce body weight. Many people prefer the smelly or hate the taste. So advice would be happy that you can cook the cabbage a bit and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper powder on it. its very tasty and healthy.

stefanflemings
10-28-2010, 07:39 AM
The cabbage diet ingredients are simple and cost-effectively. It's really amazing that these common terms if they really can lose ten pounds of combined lead in a week. But it works and has for a long time. One of the reasons so many people follow this plan, there is no hunger. You get plenty to eat.

princehallowen
11-04-2010, 05:58 PM
The Cabbage Soup diet is different and a little extreme at least initially. Here are all the details and a new cabbage soup diet pill message at the end of this article.

albertblake
11-17-2010, 07:57 AM
I'm not sure about a diet of cabbage, but I know a soup with cabbage and tomato, one of my friends do to help them lose weight. It has almost no calories, and you can just eat as much as you want. I think most people shower does cabbage, which is negative. But I really liked this soup. I thought about several times and just did not get around him. Even my daughter who was about 11 when she liked. I could not live by myself

hendrypoter
11-18-2010, 06:48 PM
Cabbage provide some useful when the proper nutrition, physical. These compounds known as glucosinolates. These compounds work to prevent it sometimes carcinogenic substances harmful to the liver.

eithencox
11-20-2010, 10:18 AM
The diet of cabbage soup diet is a radical weight loss designed around a high consumption of cabbage soup low in calories over time, seven days.the is the essence of the cabbage soup diet plan . Although the plan may seem simple and sound after the letter is very difficult.

sshaunwatson
11-23-2010, 07:56 PM
The Cabbage Soup is one of the useful trick to reduce the weight of a body.it reduce approximately10 pounds of a week.the cabbage soup contain the negligible calories.so it would be useful to maintain our body.

russell
11-24-2010, 05:52 AM
Cabbage is a very good health, and greatly helps to reduce body weight. Many people prefer the smelly or hate the taste. So advice would be happy that you can cook the cabbage a bit and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper powder on it.

jamalalthoff
11-27-2010, 06:39 AM
The diet of the diet of cabbage soup is a radical weight loss designed around a high consumption of cabbage soup low in calories over time, seven days.the is the essence of the diet plan cabbage soup . Although the plan may seem simple and sound, after the letter is very difficult.

joshrego
11-29-2010, 05:02 AM
The cabbage soup is very important on the diet. You must eat the soup every day.You can lose weight with the cabbage soup diet, easily and quickly. The multi-vitamin offers iron, vitamins and minerals. You should eat green vegetables, cabbage soup and lean proteins. The recipe for the cabbage soup is also very simple to make.

jmiran22
11-29-2010, 11:33 AM
I heared about cabage diet but i never tried i go for half hour brisk walk and just avoid high calorie products

darkprince132
11-29-2010, 04:12 PM
Burning fat soup diet is based on the heat soup, including ignored. In addition to soup, you eat to lose more weight. It must be sound, called on people to eat every day cabbage soup diet, as long as you like. After all, dieting is like listening to but the rapid weight loss foods, you can eat unlimited.

brayanfraser
11-29-2010, 04:55 PM
In today's world, there are millions of people who are overweight. Obesity is in March, and many people seek a way to lose unwanted pounds quickly. There are many methods that those who want to lose weight can use, we follow a diet.

marcellusmurphy
11-30-2010, 09:17 AM
Cabbage is a very good health, and greatly helps to reduce body weight. Many people prefer the smelly or hate the taste. So advice would be happy that you can cook the cabbage a bit and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper powder on it. its very tasty and healthy.

Trophy20
12-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Maybe you should try talking to your niece on the healthy life is changed instead. And maybe you can do together and also exercise dates together. Diet and exercise are fun and much easier to do when you have someone to do it with.

Hamaish
01-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Claims made for the cabbage soup diet range from the ludicrous, that is fat cabbage soup itself has properties of engraving on the dubious..