PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite exercise?

MrsH
01-12-2008, 09:07 AM
My favorite is probably walking. Mostly because its easy and since I do not have a car I do not have much choice but to walk wherever I need to go.

I also really enjoy swimming, but that is a bit more difficult to do as I am depended on access to a pool and at the moment I do not have that.

My newest thing is dance work out on dvd. I bought a cheap dvd on sale and are working on learning the routine. I think I will enjoy it when I get more into it, right now I feel like I have 3 left legs..

So what is your favorite?

ammulu
01-13-2008, 04:38 AM
Walking is my favorite, that was the best way I had a perfect personality. The moment I stopped walking and tried working out with cycling at home but I wasn't able to work out as much as I was able to make walking.

Jewel
01-13-2008, 07:43 AM
I like to workout with push ups and crunches at home, but I guess they really aren't my favorite exercises. I like to shoot hoops outside with my sister and boyfriend, and I also enjoy swimming.

SageMother
01-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Walking is my favorite as well. I spent years bodybuilding and can't stand the idea of being back inside the gym!

baldmonkee
01-13-2008, 03:24 PM
I enjoy lifting weights and hitting a punching bag, probably because I'm getting a good workout and they are both great stress reducers for me as well

Jewel
01-14-2008, 06:13 AM
Weightlifting has never been a favorite exercise for me. I like my work outs to be a bit more upbeat, and exciting. I also prefer to involve other people.

tater03
01-14-2008, 07:14 PM
I would have to agree with the walking. With the two boys we tend to take a lot of walks. I just hate the winter time because we don't get out on our walks like we normally do in the summertime.

xanadu324
01-16-2008, 11:08 AM
I also agree with walking, though with the freezing cold weather, I'm not doing it as often as I should. I have the mindset to "stay warm and drive."
I have a YMCA right up the street, but their memberships are ungodly costly! For someone that is trying to "help" the community, they should help me by not costing so darn much!
Anyway, bit of a rant, followed by:
swimming, pushups, and the cargo net, because I love it, even if it isn't considered a "formal" exercise.

debrajean
01-27-2008, 10:29 AM
I've always been a walker. When I lived in-town I walked everywhere. Now living in the country, it's just not the same. Back country roads are muddy and fighting off the mosquitoes sucks the joy out of a nature walk.

dreamr802
01-27-2008, 04:47 PM
I love swimming and if I go to the gym the eliptical. (however you spell it). It's really easy on my knees and I feel like I get a great workout.

Calypso
02-16-2008, 05:04 PM
Unfortunately, I don't have a favorite exercise--I hate all of them just about equally. However if I absolutely had to pick, I guess I'd say walking is a little more tolerable than some of the others.

leosmith678
05-05-2010, 10:08 AM
I love doing exercise. I do Gymnastics, Yoga, Pt exercises etc. But my the most quickly effective and favorite of mine is Zumba and Aerobics are the best. Its just like party. We enjoy lot in it. It tones the body shapes and creates a aura of enjoyment.

Vega
05-17-2010, 03:26 PM
My favorite exercise is fishing. Now the fishing part isn't necessarily that much exercise but I usually wade the streams or walk the shores at the lake and I probably end up walking or wading about 2-3 miles on most outings. My other favorite is swimming but I only swim in the summer time as I don't have access to an indoor pool.

grehamjones
05-18-2010, 09:46 AM
My favourite exercises is a Pole walking and that waking After having bilateral knee replacement, I discovered walking poles.They take some of the pressure off my knees and increase the calorie burn.

rhod123
05-26-2010, 06:23 AM
I enjoy swimming a lot. Its one of my favourite exercises in summer. In winters I prefer walking as you don't have to put much efforts for it. Its an easy exercise which keeps you fit and healthy.

spirowilliam
07-29-2010, 03:41 PM
I prefer exercise as Yoga. The reason is that it is easy way and comfortable exercise. Another thing is that it increase the meditation power.

princealway
08-02-2010, 06:14 PM
My favourite exercise is swimming .Necessarily the swimming, but I do water aerobics for a while. It was really nice and certainly some good workout. I think that swimming works well for toning, gives you some cardio.

radleywotson
09-03-2010, 05:43 AM
My favorite is Running and Push ups, both are really awesome exercise , its suggest by my gym leader, and Running is so common and popular exercise.

narkissajohn
09-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Here I am shearing some of my favorite exercise

Running
Deadlifts
Squats
Lunges with front foot raised
Firewalkers

dominicjoe
09-18-2010, 05:44 AM
I love walking and biking in the summer heat. In cold weather, I worked at home, on the Wii or a training video, but I also like things outdoors, including skiing, sledding, ice skating.

simoncolias
09-20-2010, 10:00 AM
I checked to go, it's my favorite now. I jogged for fifteen years in the seventies and eighties, much of the nineties, and I do I remember when walking or why. I think it was the location of the office of our rainbow changing. Miserable cross (F) between the Bureau and all the beautiful channels and more intense in the workplace.

johnysmith0009
09-20-2010, 05:59 PM
I like to do all kind of exercise. Every one can share their thoughts about exercise. Every one have to do any kind of exercise to get healthy body. Cycling and Walking are the best exercise for every one.

kevingorero
09-21-2010, 07:09 AM
There is lots of exercise to do and many of them is my favorite and i think push ups , running, and weight lifting is my favorite exercise , and i am also doing Yoga in alternate days in a week.

noriorafu
09-27-2010, 10:33 AM
Mine would be dumbbell curls, his general Bodybuilding icon to use.

Ronneyy
09-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Swimming I love when it's hot outside, and if I'm sore or injured because it's the easiest on my body (joints/bones/muscles).

princewest13
09-27-2010, 05:01 PM
The bench press. But I feel my program is not complete unless it has The Big Three somewhere mixed in.

The Big Three:
- Squat
- Deadift
- Bench Press

smithpeter
09-29-2010, 12:05 PM
I love swimming. It is the best for a person with my knees, low impact. I love the silence of the water, rather cools my head off too.I discovered that swimming is a great exercise. At first, I swim for fun & because it's hot in my place, but I've read in some site that swimming is actually good not just for your health but also for the body. It's good for your muscles, lungs & more.

Indyartist
09-30-2010, 01:25 AM
My favorite is probably walking. Mostly because its easy and since I do not have a car I do not have much choice but to walk wherever I need to go.

I also really enjoy swimming, but that is a bit more difficult to do as I am depended on access to a pool and at the moment I do not have that.

My newest thing is dance work out on dvd. I bought a cheap dvd on sale and are working on learning the routine. I think I will enjoy it when I get more into it, right now I feel like I have 3 left legs..

So what is your favorite?

I have SO many favorites: swimming, running, walking, lifting weights, playing on playground slides (http://www.aaastateofplay.com/), chasing my beautiful boys, and speeding eating. :D

aileenroger1
10-02-2010, 03:02 AM
Well, my favourite exercise is Walking. Walking regularly can improve operational efficiency in the lungs and also reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke. It can help to reduce blood pressure. It can help also combat depression, improve energy levels and helps you sleep better at night.

rayfordleal
10-02-2010, 11:31 AM
I want to walk a lot, and a bike ride in the heat of summer. In the cold season, usually work at home, on Wii, or training videos, but I also like the stuff out, such as skiing, sledding and ice skating.

rashidrayenz
10-05-2010, 07:02 AM
Well, I can choose from swimming more sex ....

I practice for various reasons I have different kinds of love ....

I love swimming when it hot outside, and I embrace it or injured my body (joints, muscles / bones) and is easy on you. I spurts of your exercise routine when I'm easy access or to hurt a lot more physical as part is used.

Because of my competitive nature, I have to say though my favorite thing to play games could be.

jimtrailor
10-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Swimming is my favourite exercise. There are plenty of reasons to swim. It is a great cardiovascular exercise. Swimming builds muscle mass. Swimming burns lots of calories. Swimming is great for arthritis or back problems person. Swimming gives great advantages to your heart. Swimming is a healthy activity with both physical and mental benefits.

kaileesteven01
10-13-2010, 05:08 AM
Well, my favourite exercise is aerobics. Aerobic exercise is a type of exercise heart rate and respiration raise for a continuous period of time. This overload of the heart and lungs and makes them work harder than at rest. There are several options to choose type of aerobics exercise. Cycling aerobics, swimming, walking, and stepping are all examples of aerobic exercise.

albertcolin
10-13-2010, 10:50 AM
There are many types of exercise. But Swimming is my favorite Exercise. Absolute favorite. All this is linked to water and for me it really so long as the water is not frozen. Reviews are going hiking. Get up, get out, walk. No matter where. Less noise better. Camping is not just exercise, but all that is physical is my stuff. Up to draw their own water. There have been many more that I enjoyed it too, but I never get old.

ainsleymorey
10-19-2010, 05:29 PM
Mine favourite exercise are:->
1)Walking,
2)Cycling,
3)Swimming,
4)Yoga
5)Push up.....

cube12ic
10-25-2010, 05:35 AM
I love doing exercise. I do Gymnastics, Yoga, Pt exercises etc. But my the most quickly effective and favorite of mine is Zumba and Aerobics are the best. Its just like party. We enjoy lot in it. It tones the body shapes and creates a aura of enjoyment.

claudiajenfer1
10-26-2010, 12:32 PM
Well, my favourite is exercise is yoga. Yoga exercises helps to treat diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, arthritis gastrointestinal disturbances, fatigue, posture, heart disease, asthma. It revitalize the heart, brain, muscles, nerves, and increases vitality.Yoga is the best way to tone muscles and make you stronger. It also maintains your metabolism and promotes flexibility, discipline, attention and ease of movement.

dejonthompson01
10-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Aerobic is my favourite exercise. A regular aerobic activity leads to lower blood pressure reduces the risk of strokes and heart attacks. It also reduces levels of fat and cholesterol in the arteries. Fats and cholesterol are the culprits that clog arteries, leading to atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease.

lakirarodricks
10-29-2010, 06:59 AM
I agreed with their feet. When the two boys, we tend to take lots of walks. Why I hate the winter, why not get out of our walks as we usually do during the summer.

princehallowen22
11-01-2010, 01:43 PM
I love to walk and climb in the heat. In cold weather, I used to work in the house on the Wii or a workout video but I would also like outdoor things like skiing, sledding and skating.

dain45yl
11-09-2010, 01:08 PM
I enjoy lifting weights and hitting a punching bag, probably because I'm getting a good workout and they are both great stress reducers for me as well

dain45yl
11-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Walking is my favorite as well. I spent years bodybuilding and can't stand the idea of being back inside the gym!

rusty_theron11
11-12-2010, 06:25 AM
My favorite Exercise are follows
1. Cycling
2. Swimming
3. Walking
:D

robindecostaa
11-12-2010, 06:20 PM
My favorite exercise :

- Bicycling
- Swimming
- Walking
- Running
- Yoga

juliaanthen
11-15-2010, 04:15 AM
My favourite sport is fishing. Now, the part of fishing is not necessarily so much exercise, but usually wade the streams, or walking on the beach of the lake, and probably at the end walk or wade about 2-3 miles on multiple outputs. Another favourite is swimming, and jogging.

abdulazizkezi
11-16-2010, 04:02 AM
Oh, and my favourite exercise should be DDR when I am at home, or go hiking when I am away from home.

jameswilliam
11-16-2010, 05:24 PM
I love walking and biking in the summer heat. In cold climates, usually work at home, on the Wii or a training video, but I also like outdoor things like skiing, sledding, ice skating.

charlesewa
11-18-2010, 05:19 AM
There are many difference type of exercise. My favorite exercise is walking and Swimming. I like to swim when it's good outside, and if they are sick or injured, because it is the easiest of my body. I used it as part of my training program when shots are easy or too painful for most physical.

jonesboon
11-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Aerobic exercise is my favorite. Regular aerobic exercise leads to lower blood pressure reduces strokes and heart attacks. But also to reduce fat and cholesterol in the arteries. Fats and cholesterol are the culprits that clog arteries, atherosclerosis and that coronary artery disease.

devilmarkko
11-26-2010, 01:01 PM
My favorite exercise are walking and jogging. I daily walks 30 minutes per day. Walking prevents type 2 diabetes. Walking is good for your brain and bones. Jogging helps in fighting diseases like cancer, heart stroke, diabetes and hypertension.

lovelinebarbosa
11-26-2010, 06:14 PM
I would like to practice push-ups and crunches at home, but I think they are not really my favorite exercises. I like to shoot hoops out with my sister and her fiance, and I like to swim.

arnoldatwater
11-26-2010, 11:14 PM
My favourite exercise is body-building. Bodybuilding is a form of body modification involving intensive muscle hypertrophy; an individual who engages in this activity is referred to as a bodybuilder.I do every day exercise in morning.Bodybuilding is the act of putting on muscle by working out and shaping one's diet to put on more muscle mass.

Ben_Swann77
12-11-2010, 09:47 AM
My favorite exercise are:
1.Walking
2.Cycling
3.Swimming

bra12vo
12-16-2010, 05:56 AM
Swimming is my favorite exercise

hashmimugal
01-31-2011, 03:25 PM
Walking and dancing both are my favorite exercises.:)

lav.katherine
12-31-2011, 05:48 AM
My favorite exercise is running as it exercises your whole body.

lav.katherine
11-06-2012, 06:10 AM
My Fav excercise is cycling, roping, swimming, walking and jogging. :)

Alden
06-03-2013, 01:37 PM
thanks a lot!!!

Adward
06-13-2013, 12:51 PM
I have done too many exercise in different time period. But the most favorite is
1. Running
2. Cycling
3. Zumba.